Andoru's Kendo Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hello long time no see!

It's been a while since I've updated my kendo blog. I haven't stopped training, but I've slowed down qutie a bit due to injuries (geez why do they keep happening!) and personal reasons (breakups, moving houses etc etc).

One thing I've observed though is that, the more analytical I was, the more unnatural I became in jigeiko. That's the case last year. This year however, I stopped being so analytical and focus instead on exploring different opportunities. That works well - I gain personal satisfaction from the jigeiko. Goes to show that taking a break everynow and then earns dividends.

My latest injury is to my lowerback, causing pain to the right gluteus area. I've seen the physio 3 times in 3 weeks. Let's hope this clears up soon.

I hope you are well.

2 Comments:

  • Andrew, great to see your new entry. From now on, I hope I will find regular new entry and stories about your kendo journey here.

    Fighto!

    By Blogger Vivian Yung, at 4:29 am  

  • Same here. Great to hear that you are back in action!

    By Blogger Occasional Blogger, at 5:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home