Andoru's Kendo Blog

Monday, February 27, 2006

Doh exercises

Last Sat's training at SKC was unorthodox. We did heaps of suburi style exercises to be followed by 100 doh cuts (both sides, with side-stepping movement) as well as 100 men-kaeshi-doh cuts (both sides with similar movement). Nurlin was my partner. Took sometime trying to get into the swing of things but ultimately enjoyed the experience. Didn't hit Nurlin's armpits at all hehe.

Jigeiko with Taek has always been a good learning experience. He's such a strong player who forces me to lift my game. Learned heaps in 5 mins.

1 Comments:

  • Welcome back Andoru! I am really happy for you to be able to do kendo again.

    Doh kirikaeshi was fun, wasn't it! I say we should make it a regular routine.

    Good on you Andoru, see you at training tonight.

    By Blogger Vivian Yung, at 2:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home