Andoru's Kendo Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Temporary hiatus....

I've been receiving several emails about my whereabouts since my last update (inappropriately titled "The Show Continues...") in May. Thanks very much for your concern.

I'm alive and kicking first and foremost, and still doing kendo. I'm taking a temporary hiatus as I finish up my PhD thesis in microstructural finance at the University of Sydney.

I'll try to make 2 trainings per week starting from this week as I prepare for 2nd kyu grading.

5 Comments:

  • Hello:

    Goodluck for your PhD! Hope you have time to make it for training and omg can't believe grading is coming up soon >.<...

    Work hard... play harder ;)

    By Blogger Quoth the raven, at 4:10 am  

  • Ganbatte Andrew!

    By Blogger Mingshi, at 8:55 am  

  • The dojo is different without you.

    Good luck with your thesis. Hopefully, you can finish it soon so we can see you back in training again.

    By Blogger Vivian Yung, at 6:32 pm  

  • Lol....I've also been wondering what has happened to Andrew....Hope to see you soon mate!

    By Blogger Scientive, at 7:58 pm  

  • Well, hurry up and finish soon Andrew! Then you can come to Melbourne for the seminar! Woo!

    By Blogger an9ie, at 1:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home